Monday, February 28, 2011

Sweet Delights

APPLE PIE

I love this - apple pie with rose cashew cream, so easy, so delicate, so delicious and
SO GOOD FOR YOU!

I'd hoped to make a video presentation of the recipe, we'll see!
(cross your fingers for me)

I was lucky enough to try Hannah Sforcina's (of A Foodly Affair) watermelon sorbet on a sweltering Saturday night - it was wonderful, and this isn't it - it's :
WATERMELON CANDY
in preparation in the dehydrator.
slice, dehydrate (for an eternity) then be amazed by the results, but don't do it on the mesh like I did, it sticks!
(use baking paper or teflex)


 The strangely floral pink thing in the middle is a watermelon candy rose, flanked by luscious lemon biscuits and little black dahlia apricot balls.

That's all for today - I'm afraid my sweat might drip onto the keyboard and destroy the internet, so stay cool everyone and see you at dog beach when the sun's going down. phew!


No comments:

Post a Comment