Thursday, June 30, 2011

NEW WEBSITE UPGRADE!

Thank you to everyone who joined me at the beginning of my web presence, and now...

I HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE!!

so please come on over to martinerousset.com  where you'll find every post so far and many more to come including:

  • Raw Food Classes 
  • New developments, experiments and inpirations
  • delicious photos and ideas
  • and more!
also I'd love to know what you're interested in so send me a message - thanks!  Martine

P.S. I THINK I've got this worked out so that if you've already subscribed to this blog you'll be automatically updated from the website martinerousset.com  if you feel like checking and letting me know how it goes I'd love to know.

Thank you all for your patience while I smooth out the bumps and for your support so far - there's even better stuff to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment