Tuesday, November 2, 2010

raw baby artichokes

Why did no one ever tell me how amazing sweet potato was raw?  3 Ingredient soup with 3 garnishes.


Orange sweet potato soup served with avocado, 'eggplant bacon' and corn chips. 


stuffed mushrooms with marinara sauce and red capsicum 'cheeze'.  Later I chopped up another stuffed mushroom and filled little lettuce leaves,
 .but it goes best with macadamia cheeze and coriander. 



These baby artichokes are waiting very patiently for me in a jar of acidulated water. I will eat them and they will be delicious.



Here is a little star of avocado lime pie - creamy, lush and zingy.

I'm experimenting with 'rawmesan' the dairy free dehydrated parmesan cheese alternative.  Top is brazil nuts and sunflower seeds with rejuvelac and nutritional yeast, bottom is walnut, n.yeast and sauerkraut juice. Keep experimenting!





No comments:

Post a Comment