Saturday, October 30, 2010

raspberry buddha

Raspberry Cannoli with Mint Agave                                                                     


 Nori Rolls - these were delicious!  Processor vegetables instead of rice, and my FAVOURITE umeboshi paste with avocado.

Thai style noodles, well veges actually - I went to dinner at Simon and Tess's (cos I like three esses)  but forgot the spiraliser.  I still wanted coriander. Tess's Mulberry Pie was facestainingly good. (just picture mulberry stained faces  like this t-shirt: http://www.lostateminor.com/2010/10/30/carrot-rabbit-and-friends-t-shirt/  
I want special UV ink on my clothes too).

I thought this photo of a baby buddha hand citron WAS in focus...  cool though, I'll keep track of its growth. The taste is a combo of lemons and roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment